Driving under the influence of alcohol is one of the main causes of accidents in Spain. If a person ingested alcohol, not only it endanger his life but also that of the rest of the road users. And if he is arrested by the authorities, he must know that they should give you the pointers listed below.
What is the rate of blood alcohol level?
It is the concentration of alcohol in blood or exhaled air, that is, the amount of grams or milligrams which exist in a litre of blood or air, respectively. The maximum concentration in blood is reached between 30 and 90 minutes after ingestion have been made. Get a DUI Lawyer now, visit DUI Lawyers to get more information about our Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol in Ontario.
The maximum rate of alcohol that can reach a person depends on a number of variables such as:
1. The amount of ingested alcohol: the more you drink, the more will be the amount of alcohol in blood.
2. The type of drink that is consumed and the speed in which it was ingested.
3. If you have eaten or not.
4. The weight of the person.
5. Sex: given the same circumstances, women tend to reflect a higher rate of blood alcohol level.
6. Age: alcohol consumption tends to affect more children aged 25 and over the age of 60.