DUI Lawyers in Brampton – A Brampton DUI Lawyer can help you with many issues. Contact Jonathan Lapid at (416) 414-4439 today!
Many people are charged with a DUI offense erroneously. Just because you have been charged with this offense does not mean that you are guilty. However, if you do nothing to fight it, you are admitting guilt. This could result in not only embarrassment for you, but also the loss of your driver’s license, fines, or jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI talk to our Brampton DUI Lawyers immediately!
Services that our Brampton DUI Lawyer, Jonathan Lapid, provides to his clients include:
- Breath & Blood Tests: Our Brampton DUI Lawyers can help defend you against positive results on these tests. Often tests show positive results due to substances in your system that have nothing to do with drinking alcohol. Even some types of cold medicine can make the tests show positive results.
- Drivers’ License Restoration: If this is your first offense and we cannot get all the charges dropped we may be able to prevent the loss of your driver’s license. If you have already been charged and lost your license there may be steps we can take to get it back for you either as a work permit or fully reinstated.
- Driving While Suspended: If you have had your driver’s license suspended for any reason, and are caught driving without a license we may be able to help. Many people just assume that once the suspension period has passed their license will be automatically restored. This is not the case, talk to one of our Brampton DUI Lawyers for more information.
- DUI Defense: We have years of experience in fighting DUI charges. Our Brampton DUI Lawyers know all the tricks of defending people charged with a DUI offense. We can fight to discredit the tests and other evidence against you.
- Field Sobriety Tests: Field sobriety tests are not always accurate, and if this is used as proof of your DUI charge we can fight it. These tests rely heavily on the observations of the officers at the scene. There is no hard evidence that you passed or failed such a test.
- Ignition Interlock Device: This device may be court ordered if you are charged with a DUI offense. This will test you breath before it allows your vehicle to start. Even though it is a court ordered addition to your vehicle you are completely responsible for the cost of the device and the fees to have it installed. However, such a device may allow you to retain your drivers license.
- Multiple DUI: While the consequences of a first DUI conviction may be considered severe. Each following DUI increases the punishment you may face. At the point where you receive a third DUI charge it becomes a felony charge and can result in time spent in prison. If this is the situation you find yourself in, you should contact one of our Brampton DUI Lawyers right away!
Don’t take chances with your freedom! Contact your Brampton DUI Lawyer, Jonathan Lapid, at
(416) 414-4439 for a FREE case evaluation!